Space-saving design. Compact, self-contained design requires 30 percent less space
When it comes to space-saving efficiency, nothing beats the Vertical In-Line Pump from A-C Fire Pump. It allows you more flexibility to fit it into smaller spaces than similar horizontal split-case pumps.
Easy to install
Plenty of design features make this in-line pump easy to install. Its self-venting design requires no automatic air release valve. Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline, 180 degrees apart, and equally sized to simplify installation. The pump requires no base, coupling or guard, keeping material and installation costs lower. In-line mounting eliminates the need for special pads or foundations in most cases. Plus, you can rotate the motor position on the pump for better accessibility to the junction box.
Designed for easy maintenance, the motor and pump rotating assembly pull out easily from the top without removing the pump casing from the piping. Since the impeller is mounted on the motor shaft, there is no need for field alignment. The bearing-free pump design operates efficiently with fewer maintenance and servicing problems. With only one stuffing box, leakage is reduced by 50 percent.
Features and Benefits
- Compact, self-contained design fits in smaller spaces.
- Ideal for retrofit applications with limited space for a pump room.
- No base, coupling or guard reduces material and installation costs.
- Same-size suction and discharge simplifies piping and installation.
- Self-venting design eliminates need for an automatic air-release valve.
- Bearing-free pump design means fewer maintenance and servicing problems.
- One stuffing box reduces maintenance and leakage by 50 percent.