The Home Defender is UL-listed (UL 448B) specifically for residential fire pump service.
With a flow range from 30-60 GPM and a pressure range from 30-55 PSI, the Home Defender is designed to boost water pressure for automatic residential sprinkler systems.
The system is complete and ready for easy installation with the pump, motor, control panel, discharge isolation valve, check valve, test inspection and pressure gauge all pre-assembled.
The unit comes pre-wired, pre-piped and pre-tested. The close-coupled end suction pump features stainless steel construction that can be utilized for both fire protection and domestic water.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic start on pressure drop
- Automatic stop on pressure restoration
- 316L stainless steel wetted parts make this pump suitable for fire and domestic water service
- Running period timer adjustable up to 5 minutes prevents the unit from oscillating on and off
- Option for flow switch
- Discharge isolation valve
- Discharge pressure gauge
- Check valve in discharge piping
- Drain and test valve connection
- Casing relief valve to prevent overheating
- Contacts for local and remote alarm for pump running or water flow
- 1.5, 2, 3 or 5 HP single phase 220 volt service
- Performance and hydrostatic test on every unit
- Control panel tested to UL 508A and CSA 22.2 #14 Standards by Canadian Standards Association
- Optional storage tank required where stored water is the sole source of supply